'Ceylon High Tea' - Origin Tea Bartender Challenge Honorary Runner-Up Cocktail
Dula Lorensuhewa of Employee's Only Sydney and Beliya Cocktails has graced us with this sophisticated little number. Fresh, fruity, and dressed to impress, the 'Ceylon High Tea' is an exquisite sip. Here is a little of what Dula had to say:
"A classic combination of basil and mango married with Champagne to bring you a delicious elixir that keeps you coming back for more, perfectly refreshing on the hottest of summer days or whenever you are thirsty."
Ceylon High Tea
- 10mL Origin Tea Mango Magic Iced Tea Syrup
- 15mL freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 basil leaves
- 90mL of Champagne
- Semi-dried, edible flower petals
- Add tea syrup, lime juice, and basil leaves in a shaker and shake for 10 seconds
- Add 90mL of Champagne
- Fine strain into your favourite Champagne flute
- Decorate with flower petals
- Sip and enjoy!